Friday, November 9, 2012

What a Schnoz!

I just wanted to post a picture of my favorite pit bull (mix) Tanner! He has been mentioned in a previous post AND is up for adoption!  He is growing up so fast and still learning how to be a very good dog every day! When he plays with us at the barn, he loves to take initiative and "help out" by holding the lead rope in his mouth and leading the horses in and out of their stalls (not kidding). I'm sure the horse must think, "wow...seriously? I'm being walked like a dog...BY A DOG!" I must get a picture or video of him doing so...because it is far too cute.

 All he wants to do is please and enjoy being by your side. Never have I met such a snuggly dog! All he wants to do is cuddle up in your lap and get hugs and kisses. If only I had the yard and $$ to care for a dog. He would be MINE in a second!  And LOOK at those amazing amber eyes! What a handsome lad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment